|2011 DCIG Deduplication
Appliance Buyers Guide
37 solutions from 8 different vendors in a feature for feature match-up
The 2011 DCIG Midrange Deduplication Appliances Buyers Guide is the first comprehensive report to weigh, score and rank 37 different disk-based backup with data deduplication appliances from 8 different vendors, covering 70 features.
The 62-page independent report by the Data Center Infrastructure Group (DCIG) offers an objective view with all the information “at a glance” that end-users want to know to make a highly informed decision, including:
Learn how ExaGrid solutions measure up to competitors including EMC Data Domain, Quantum, HP, and others. Submit your request, and the 2011 DCIG Midrange Deduplication Appliances Buyers Guide will be available for instant download.
- Data sheets for 37 target-based deduplication appliances
- An overall ranking of these products
- Insights that will help end-users perform thorough evaluations
- Listing of deduplication appliance features and how they are supported
- Weights, scores and rankings of features based on criteria important to IT
Get the 2011 Dedupe Appliance Buyers Guide